
Yesterday I had the huge honor of helping my newest little niece come in to this world. Clayton and Jenna had their second baby, another girl, who they have named Harli TeRia. She was born at 1:29 and was 7# 15 oz and 19.5 inches long. I am so proud of Jenna! She did such a great job having her naturally (thus the reason I was there as her labor coach). She has such fast labors, but she's a trooper even though it is so intense! Both mom and baby Harli are doing great! We'll be taking the kids to meet Harli tomorrow after church. They are so excited!! Thanks again, Jenna for letting me be there. It meant the world to me.
2 comments:
So cute! I bet you were a huge help for them. I love the name too.
I wouldn't have it any other way! Thank you for all your help, you're the greatest sister ever!!! I love you tons Crystal!
Post a Comment