Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jake & Courtney's Wedding


My youngest brother got married today! Courtney is such a sweetheart, we are excited to have her in our family. Jake & Courtney love eachother so much and I am very excited for them! The kids looked adorable and I had a little surprise to....anyone recognize me in the family photo???
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leeann said...

Wow! You are rocking that hair! I've always wanted to try something fun like that, but I'm not cool enough to pull it off.
You all look beautiful!

Deb-t said...

CRYSTAL! You look SASSY! What a total babe you are. I totally did a double take as soon as I saw the picture, so good for you! You can pull something like that off and make it look GREAT! I'm jealous!

Deb-t said...

Oh, and does Joseph just fall all over himself over you???

Shelly said...

Wow, you look Fabulous! I LOVE it! Makes me want to go and cut my hair, I'm not so sure I could pull it off like you can though! :)

Tanielle said...

HOT Mama! Wow Crystal, totally unexpected, I did a double take too! You are rockin' that new do! What a fun change! Congrats on your bro getting married, what a fun and special day. Everyone looks so happy!

jen said...

LOVE your new hair style!!!!!