The kids have been so excited about all the "pretty purple flowers" all around our house because they know that purple is my favorite color. Every day I end with a good size bouquet of these purple flowers on my kitchen counter, in my bathroom by my tub and on my front door step. Cute kids :) they can even make regular old weeds a beautiful part of my day!
I know I have left the blogging world for a while, but I have been busy trying to sell my house (which we have now taken off the market!) and I have been losing weight. So far I have lost 23 pounds since January using Weight Watchers and Gold's Gym. I've got 4 more to meet my goal before we go on a Western Caribbean cruise for our 10th anniversary in June. 6 weeks to go!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago


1 comment:
You've been holding out on me! You're going on a CRUISE?! Oh I'm so jealous and so happy for YOU!
It's fun seeing you at Gold's every now and then. You do look great, by the way. You're so committed!
All you need to do now is find some febreze spray or something that smells like lilacs and your purple flowers will be that much better!
Post a Comment