Hi everyone! No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I am actually sitting here enjoying a PFI (patient free interval) at work. We have had quite a busy summer. We put our front and side yard in, okay, mainly Joseph did that and I worked extra to pay for it! Either way, it is finally sort of in. At least this phase. Rome wasn't built in a day, right?
We just got back from a great vacation to Disneyland/California Adventure. We got back on Friday night. We had a blast! The kids were both tall enough to go on all of the rides except Cambree couldn't go on Indiana Jones and they both couldn't go on the big roller coaster in California Adventure. We ended up spending 5 days in the parks. We flew with our frequent flyer miles(hallelujah!). Cambree loved seeing the princesses and she got pictures with all of them except Ariel. I will post pictures when I get a chance.
Both kids are in school now. Tevan is in afternoon kindergarten and is actually very BORED! Seriously, enough with the tracing and colors, he did that 2 years ago in preschool... He loves riding the bus, though. Cambree is going to a preschool in Grantsville. The jury is still out on what I think of it, but I can tell already that it is no Miss Tara. I just wish Miss Tara wasn't a 40 minute round-trip away...
I still love my job. I can't remember the last quiet night I had like this, so I am really enjoying it because I probably won't have another one like this for a while, especially with flu season coming on. By the way, don't forget to get your flu shots!
The kids have grown like weeds this summer! Tevan grew 1.5 inches and Cambree grew 2 inches. I really think that she will end up being taller than Tevan.
Well, that is us in a nutshell. I'll try to get some pictures on here one of these days. Hope all of you are doing well!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago
4 comments:
I'm so glad that you had fun at Disneyland!! I can't wait to see all of your fun pictures.
I told you that you should have done the Charter School, Tevan might actually be learning something!! =)
You guys all look so good. I can't believe how big your kids are!!! Glad you are all doing well!
Yippeeee! You are back! I haven't checked blogs in a while. It's hard to catch up. But it's good to hear you had a great time in Disneyland! It's always so nice to get away for a little while. I bet the kids had a total blast. Can't wait to see pictures......
Are you ever gonna blog again? :) We should get together again...it's been forever. Then I can pick your brains about nursing school and the kids can run a muck!
I hope that you are doing well!
Post a Comment