Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spring Soccer Season

Many of you have been wondering why I haven't been updating my blog lately...well, I am busy! And am so ready for a break. Anyway, one of the things that has been keeping us busy is Tevan's soccer. As you can see from the picture above, he LOVES playing soccer. Fall was his first seasons playing, but he has really caught on to the sport this season. At this particular game pictures here, he made 7 goals! Can you believe that? This age group is so much fun to watch because they celebrate each other's success. And they are just so little running after that ball! I loved seeing Tevan's absolute elation every time he made a goal. He would run, dance, jump in the air and have a smile that stretched a mile. I love seeing my kids so happy and enjoying something so worth while. I get a kick out of the parents that insist on taking it so seriously. Come on, just let 'em have fun. That's what it's all about when you get down to it. Good job, buddy :)!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tanielle said...

Such a great picture of Tevan! You can tell he loves it and you make a great soccer mom Crystal!