Monday, November 24, 2008

Decorating the Tree


We have had so much fun decorating our new house for the holidays this year. I told you we got a head start! We have a tradition that each year we each get a new ornament that we pick out for ourselves. It's fun to look back through the years of our individual interests as we hang our past ornaments and excitedly hang the new ones. It doesn't make for an award winning tree, but we love it all the same!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hey there Crystal!

I'm excited to hear that you guys have a new place! And I love the tradition of getting a new ornament every year!

I'm really glad to see all is well with you and your sweet family. I can't believe how big your boy is and OH MY GOSH! I didn't realize how old your daughter was! Time really does fly!