LAGOON,
Wednesday, August 13th
We seriously had a blast at Lagoon! Thanks to Robyn, a lady that Joseph works with who has a son that works at Lagoon, we were able to have free parking and we each got in for $10--that's a total savings of $70!! Plus they let us use their big 64 oz. refillable Lagoon mug, so we were able to get the refills for only $1.25 each. Thanks so much, Robyn!
Anyway, we were kind of nervous about how much Tevan was really going to enjoy the rides because he tends to be a little timid with the unknown things, but he was so brave and went on every single ride that he was tall enough for! His favorite was the "Bat" rollercoaster and the dinosaur egg drop. He also surprisingly enjoyed the haunted houses and he absolutely loved getting wet! Cambree stayed at home with Kylee since she is still just a little too short. I'm so glad that we took the time to take him! I love making those special memories with my kids. Oh, something else that was really cute, I have a new camera which the kids are forbidden from touching, but while we were on the train ride I asked Tevan to take mine and Joseph's picture together. He was so shocked and pleased especially when I said that he could take one smile one and one goofy one.
That seriously was the frosting on the cake for him. When we picked up Cambree he said, "guess what, Cambree? Today was a special day. I got to take a picture with mommy's new black camera." Can you believe that that was the first thing he told her about and that it was a "special day" type experience?? Kids. Don't ya just love 'em?
That seriously was the frosting on the cake for him. When we picked up Cambree he said, "guess what, Cambree? Today was a special day. I got to take a picture with mommy's new black camera." Can you believe that that was the first thing he told her about and that it was a "special day" type experience?? Kids. Don't ya just love 'em?

1 comment:
So where's the goofy train ride pic? Hmmm? LOL Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment