Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Not above bribbery

Nope, we are not above bribing our kids. Cambree totally regressed on her potty training when we moved. We have tried a lot of things over the last couple months to get her back in to it. Finally I bought her a baby that she picked out at Walmart. We put it up on the mantle and told her that she could be the baby's mommy when she stopped going pee pee and poo poo in her pants and the pull ups went bye bye. After a week she got her baby! Congrats, big girl! (Now just don't regress again, ok?...)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leeann said...

If she's smart, she'll regress for the stroller and baby crib! LOL

The Joseph and Crystal Albrecht Family said...

Oh, great! Don't give her any ideas! LOL ;)

Tanielle said...

Hey! When I was a little girl I gave up sucking my thumb for a kiddie pool! It's all about a good trade!

Shelly said...

Are you kidding me, isn't bribing our kids part of parenting? Congratulations on mastering the potty, theres nothing better than knowing that you'll never change another diaper!!