Monday, June 16, 2008


Happy Father's Day, Joseph & Happy Birthday to me!
We all had a great Father's Day. The kids made their dad a tie to wear to church--great job, huh? He was so good natured about wearing it. The tie thing was a primary activity and then they finished it Sunday morning. All the fathers in our ward had great homemade ties on. Cute idea! After church we all went over to Grandma and Grandpa Bush's house for a dutchoven and the kids cooled off in the water. We also celebrated my birthday that day because I was a little, um, under the weather on my birthday. (The day before my birthday I was admitted to the hospital for severe stomach pain that they originally thought was appendicitis and then they found a large ovarian cyst. Nice way to spend the birthday. ) Anyway. Thanks everyone for the shopping spree! I'm very excited to get some new clothes! Joseph and the kids got me a great camera-- 12 megapixels! I'm having a lot of fun playing with it and figuring out how to use it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leeann said...

So now what? What are they doing about the cyst? PLEASE let me know if you need help!