I'm not only impressed with your beautiful home, but I also can't believe you are already unpacked and that your home is livable. That would have taken me weeks, if not months, to accomplish. You must be very organized!!
I love it!! And yes I too can't wait to see it in person. You do know that when you move that you are obligated to host a party for all of your old neighbors, right? JK! But really, I will have to call you if I ever head west so that I can "drop in".
Crystal, hey this is Audrey Squires. How are you? I found your site through Tanielle's. Your house is so beautiful. I absolutely love your kitchen. We are building another house up in Mountain Green right now. I would love to come and see your house and possibly get some ideas. Your house is so classic. I love how everything looks so elegant and luxerious. Ashley Butler and I may call you to stop by. Mazzy had so much fun with Tevan in preschool. How is your ward and neighborhood? I can't believe how grown up Cambree is. Way to go on surviving building a house. You know they say if a couple can survive building a house they can survive marriage. Looks like you'll be fine. my blog page is squiresjourney.blogspot.com
5 comments:
GORGEOUS!!!!! What an amazing end result, I can't wait to see it live in person!
I'm not only impressed with your beautiful home, but I also can't believe you are already unpacked and that your home is livable. That would have taken me weeks, if not months, to accomplish. You must be very organized!!
I love it!! And yes I too can't wait to see it in person. You do know that when you move that you are obligated to host a party for all of your old neighbors, right? JK! But really, I will have to call you if I ever head west so that I can "drop in".
Nice House... Ever gonna update this thing?
Crystal, hey this is Audrey Squires. How are you? I found your site through Tanielle's. Your house is so beautiful. I absolutely love your kitchen. We are building another house up in Mountain Green right now. I would love to come and see your house and possibly get some ideas. Your house is so classic. I love how everything looks so elegant and luxerious. Ashley Butler and I may call you to stop by. Mazzy had so much fun with Tevan in preschool. How is your ward and neighborhood? I can't believe how grown up Cambree is. Way to go on surviving building a house. You know they say if a couple can survive building a house they can survive marriage. Looks like you'll be fine. my blog page is squiresjourney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment