LEAP AHEAD LEARNING CENTER HOGLE ZOO FIELD TRIP
MAY 16TH 2008
The kids and I had so much fun going to the zoo yesterday. It really hit me then how quickly the kids are growing up. They were fun to be with and they behaved so well. Tevan made my day when just out of the blue as I was pushing the 80 lb. stroller up the steep hill at the back of the zoo, he said, "Mommy, you are the best mom of all!" I really don't deserve that at all, but it made my day none the less because I have been feeling like such a lousy mom lately. Maybe there's hope for me after all!
Tevan was most excited to see the zebras and has now come to the firm conclusion that they are white with black stripes. Cambree's favorite was the monkey which really didn't surprise me because at least 15 times a day I will find her jumping on a bed singing "Five Little Monkeys". I often call her my little monkey.
MAY 16TH 2008
The kids and I had so much fun going to the zoo yesterday. It really hit me then how quickly the kids are growing up. They were fun to be with and they behaved so well. Tevan made my day when just out of the blue as I was pushing the 80 lb. stroller up the steep hill at the back of the zoo, he said, "Mommy, you are the best mom of all!" I really don't deserve that at all, but it made my day none the less because I have been feeling like such a lousy mom lately. Maybe there's hope for me after all!
Tevan was most excited to see the zebras and has now come to the firm conclusion that they are white with black stripes. Cambree's favorite was the monkey which really didn't surprise me because at least 15 times a day I will find her jumping on a bed singing "Five Little Monkeys". I often call her my little monkey.


No comments:
Post a Comment