I squealed the first time I came in to the kitchen and saw my pantry door up! I have never seen the glass until today because the glass has been covered by paper. Lovin' it!Major kudos goes to Clint Severe for the beautiful staining job on the mantle, banister and soon-to-be-revealed cabinets!
Sweet tile work in the kids bathroom.
WHAT!!! Is that CARPET that I see????
:)!!!






4 comments:
That is the pantry door that I want. One of my neighbors has the double door like that and I fell in love with it! You lucky girl. Your entire house looks beautiful!!!!
Gorgeous!! I love everything you all have done!
Looks so great! Love your carpet! Everything is beautiful!
Isn't it a relief when it comes together as you envision it? Nice work! The colors, the carpet, the tile, everything looks nice together. I bet you are so anxious to move in and enjoy it.
Post a Comment