Happy Birthday, Baby Faith. We still think and talk about you all the time. You are always in my thoughts even 3 years later I still think about you and wonder what it would have been like to have you in our family here on earth. Your big brother Tevan has asked me so many questions lately about you and about heaven. I am amazed at how much he understands. Your little teddy bear still sits in my curio cabinet and Tevan says that he is excited to be able to give it to you when we see you again in heaven. He asks me to pull out your pictures and scrapbook pages often and when ever we go to the cemetary, as we are leaving both Tevan and Cambree blow you kisses and say, "Love you, Baby Faith!" But you know that, don't you? I know that you are our little angel watching over us. Love you for ever and always, your mommy.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago


6 comments:
That is so sweet! Of course I didn't know that about your family, but I enjoyed reading the post. It's great how you have taught your kids & I am sure they will grow up continuing to understand how important families are because of you. :)
Tears welled up in my eyes Crystal. You are the best mom ever to that baby Faith. I know she can feel the love you give her even now.
How sweet those words are. Bless your little family in all they do.
Oh I remember it like it was yesterday. That was such a sweet post.
You are amazingly strong! I always was impressed with how you handled that difficult time with such grace.
This was too much, after just losing our baby. But, thank-you, your strength gives me hope.
I, too, have a stuffed animal that sits on my bookshelf. I had hoped that our Little One would hold it one day and listen to the story about how the doctor's told me that he wouldn't make it. How I wanted to laugh about how our Little One proved them wrong.
One day in Heaven, I will hold his hand and laugh about how we proved them wrong. I am still his Mommy.
Post a Comment