
Here is our beautiful garage door. We got it from A+ Northern Utah Doors. Their price was awesome and they were so good to work with.

Ta-da! Introducing our awesome cabinet doors! Artisan Cabinets whipped this one up special for us (we're just so darn picky!) The cabinet boxes go in on the 10th. I really can't decide what I am most excited to see go in...everything is coming together so well and it is turning out like the picture in my head. Wait 'til you see what our kitchen is going to look like! I'm already salivating just thinking about it!
Our finish work guy built this newel post just for us, because again, we are so picky! The banister will be stained when the mantle goes in and is stained.
This is the tile in our master bathroom. Don's currently working on the shower and then he will work on our bathtub and fireplace. Poor guy! We have so much tile and he has already put in a ton of hours. 

7 comments:
Your home is coming together!! Looks so nice..We miss you guys! It would be fun to get together soon.. Love Dianna
It all looks awesome! I love your cabinets, railings and columns! How exciting for everything to start picking up so fast! You will be moving in in no time!
Your house looks beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see your kitchen!
Your home is GORGEOUS!! I'm so happy that everything is coming along for you all!
I can't wait to graduate school so I can have your house, too! LOL
Your house looks beautiful. Thanks so much for including me on your "blog update" emails. I enjoy seeing what you are up to. Can you believe our girls are two already? My how time flies.
Yay! Columns!!! It seems like just yesterday it was all on paper and now it's standing up tall and proud! See you soon!
Lots of love,
Cassie
Post a Comment