Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tevan turns 8!


I can't believe that Tevan is 8 years old! Geez, I can remember turning 8 and being baptized and it really doesn't seem that long ago, okay, so it was 22 years ago, but it doesn't feel like it! Tevan had a racecar themed party and had so much fun. We actually gave him his main present, a bike, about a month ago with the understanding that it was an early birthday present. He was so grown up about it, didn't show any regret for doing that. He was extra surprised to get a set of scriptures and a case from us, cause he wasn't expecting anything. He was actually very excited, which I didn't expect since he had just opened a bunch of toys at his family party. He asked if we could start reading our family scriptures out of his scriptures each night and he said that he can't wait to take them to church! I think he is actually ready to be baptized. Too bad he's having to wait a month until November due to our vacation and Nana and Papa's vacation. Oh, well! Happy Birthday, Tevan!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: