Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our time with Uncle Jake

My youngest brother, Jake, has joined the Air Force and just spent a week home with us before moving to Andrews Air Force Base with his cute wife, Courtney. He'll be stationed there for a few years. We got to do a lot with them while they were here.
Uncle Jake helping Cambree up on a horse bareback. She just loves and idolizes Uncle Jake.



Tevan on the back of the truck with Uncle Clay feeding the cows. Papa and Jake are in the truck.



Roxy has never seen cows and horses before. She was so funny to watch. When the horses were right up to the car, she would bark and then cower, bark and then cower. She really didn't like it when they would stick their heads all the way in the car to see what that annoying little white furball was!

After doing chores, we went up one of the nearby canyons to shoot the guns. I've never been and I never realized just how much fun it could be! I can't wait to go again. I wish I would have had someone take my picture!! Oh, well. Next time!



Cute little Makayla!


Me and my Cambree girl


Tevan and Uncle Jake


Cute pregnant Jenna, due the end of June...makes me sick, she's so dang cute!








Papa and Tevan


Posted by Picasa

No comments: