I took Cambree to JCPenneys to have her pictures taken for her birthday. The photographer could not believe that she was only 5, she thought for sure that she was 8! Cambree is definitely tall enough to pass for 8, but I'm not ready for her to be that old! I'm still getting used to the idea that she won't be home with me every day starting this fall! She is my ray of sunshine, always happy, singing and TALKING! It's amazing what she can find to talk about!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

3 comments:
Cambree does look so grown up! But was a beauty she is! Those pictures of her are gorgeous! We are so glad to know Cambree, she is such a sweetheart - her outer beauty is just a reflection of her inner beauty!
She is beautiful! She will cherish those pictures.
She is such a cute girl! Every picture turned out GREAT!
Post a Comment