So I guess that medication wasn't the magic ticket. I'll be calling Dr. Clark today to get the biopsy results and then we'll go from there. At least the pain is tolerable--like menstrual cramps under my ribs. That's a weird comparison...
I'm so sorry Crystal!! What a pain...literally. I hope they are able to figure it out soon. If you were in pain on Saturday, you sure faked it well! Hang in there!
5 comments:
I'm so sorry Crystal!! What a pain...literally. I hope they are able to figure it out soon. If you were in pain on Saturday, you sure faked it well! Hang in there!
I'm sorry that you are in pain! If you need anything at all please let me know.
Bummer... Let us know your results. If you need anything let us know!!
Dang it Crystal! I'm sorry! Let us know what you find out!
Hi Crystal. I just read your post. I hope everything is okay and that your pain is nothing serious. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
Post a Comment