We have anxiously been awaiting the day that we would get some neighbors. Well, to our surprise, the Elk Family moved in today across the street. They even came over for a visit! They are a very shy lot, but we couldn't ask for quieter neighbors. They really keep to themselves. It is amazing how well they keep their teenagers in line. Maybe they could give us some parenting tips! I guess they have a summer home up in the canyons. We hope to get to know them better before the thaw.



Man, Mr. Elk is huge!!
The evidence of our neighbor's first visit!
5 comments:
Very neat! Wow, there are a ton of them! I bet they are so sun to watch!
How fun!
WOw, That is great!! Sometimes I wish we lived a little farther away from civilization!!
I showed the pictures to my kids and now they want to move by you!!! How fun to watch.
You weren't kidding were you?! That is totally crazy! I'll have to have Matt look out back, he'll get a kick out of the elk!
Post a Comment