Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Preparations

So Joseph didn't want to put up the Christmas lights outside this year... Scrooge! So I decided what the heck and did it myself! My first time doing it and I am afraid of heights! Go me! Tevan was a great assistant and I made sure that he knew to call 9-1-1 if something happened. Thank goodness all went well.
This year for our neighbor gifts we made pumpkin rolls...yummy! Tevan was also my assistant--for the first half hour :). It took me two days to make them all but at least I had the weekend off. Joseph and the kids surprised me by getting me the Faith Hill Christmas CD that I was wanting. I love it! It makes you just wanna get up and dance.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tanielle said...

I am completely impressed with you putting up your Christmas lights! I'm actually speachless! Wow, great job! And your pumpkin roll, yummmm yummm yummy!

Deb-t said...

The Pumpkin rolls were to die for! I think I already told you in an email...but we totally gobbled it right up. DELICIOUS!!!!
Thanks so much.
Also, Did you REALLY get up on your roof and put up the lights? Go Crystal! Now I will have to looke out my window and see them at night. Good job!

Anonymous said...

You are the woman!! You would never catch me on my roof, let alone putting up lights, I'm impressed!!

We LOVED our pumpkin roll, Thank-you...