Hey, cool! I'm going to see which one I am. Oh, btw how did your party go last night? So sorry I was unable to come. It seemed like I had such an overlapping schedule yesterday. But Matt went and played BBall at the church. Did Joseph go?
The party went well. Yummy food! No one stayed to scrapbook though (dang). Oh, well. Next week, right? :) Joseph did go play BBall. I'm glad Matt's been going to play, too.
2 comments:
Hey, cool! I'm going to see which one I am.
Oh, btw how did your party go last night? So sorry I was unable to come. It seemed like I had such an overlapping schedule yesterday. But Matt went and played BBall at the church. Did Joseph go?
The party went well. Yummy food! No one stayed to scrapbook though (dang). Oh, well. Next week, right? :) Joseph did go play BBall. I'm glad Matt's been going to play, too.
Post a Comment