Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tag You're It...

I've been tagged by Steph. Here are 6 wierd or quirky things you maybe didn't know about me...

1. I am a perfectionist, through and through. I have so many things that I love to do and I want to be perfect at all of them. I get frustrated so easily because I can't be and do everything and be perfect at them all at the same time.

2. I love peeling sun-burnt skin. Joseph got a pretty good sun burn on his whole back in Hawaii. I begged him to let me peel it this week. He was such a good sport! He would lay down on the bed while we watched Friends re-runs and let me peel until he couldn't stomach it anymore. I'll admit, there were times growing up that I purposefully allowed myself to sunburn (not difficult by the way) just so that I could eventually peel it. I would peel my siblings skin too. I know, gross.

3. I cannot stand yucky looking teeth. I could never be a dentist. My family LOVES to tease me about this: "You mean you'd rather do what you do (labor and delivery nurse) than work with yucky teeth???"

4. All of the light switches to a room have to be in the down or off position when the light is off. I will walk across a dark room just so that all of the switches are off when the light is off. (My electricians were good sports with this request and to my relief they have had that request before.)

5. I will type out things in my head as I am thinking or saying them. Maybe that is why I can type so fast? I've done this for years.

6. I don't like to have my toe nails long enough to have any white nail showing. I keep them trimmed down as low as possible. I have to make a conscious effort to not make myself bleed by cutting them too short. However, I like having my finger nails neatly long and well filed.

There you have it. I now tag Shelly Taylor, Tanielle Johnson and Jenna Worthington

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I had a lady come by the other day to demonstrate a rainbow vacuum. I mentioned your name (she was from Grantsville ...Janae). She said she had sold one to you. Do you like it?

Deb-t said...

Hi Crystal! I don't know who that girl up there is but I have a rainbow vacuum and I LOVE it! It's my favorite cleaning tool.
Anyway, cute blog and funny post! You are a little OCD but it's hilarious....