Thursday, October 9, 2008

I can hardly believe that it is here! Tomorrow we pack up and make final arrangements and then Saturday morning we will fly off to Waikiki Beach (where this picture is taken from). Our kids will be staying with Clay & Jenna this weekend, then with my parents in their new house and then with my in-laws. Thanks so much for watching our kids for us! Thanks to Shelli for teaching my class next week, too! Thanks to Tanielle for watching our frog (Joseph wanted to flush him down the toilet--I just couldn't do that.)
Our hotel is on this beach with an oceanview room. I have been having a hard time sleeping lately because I can't stop thinking about being there and I can't stop thinking about all that I have to do before we get there!
We have a lot of fun things planned. I still can't believe we are really going. Get a credit card that earns miles and start spending (and of course paying it off before it gets interest) and it will surprise you how quickly you can earn miles, too. We have free airfare, free car rental and we had a few miles left over to put towards our hotel.
Well, enjoy the weather here! He he he :) See ya when we get back!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Have fun! You deserve it!

Shelly said...

Have tons of fun!! I'm glad I'm not the only one unable to sleep at night, with the antisipation of leaving!!

Have a great Vacation, post lots of pictures when you get back..

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

Okay you rubbed it in...you stink! JK have lots of fun, take a hula class or something!!