Today Tevan went back to Ms. Tara's Leap Ahead Learning Center for his second year of preschool. He was so excited and we were both very ready for him to be back in a structured environment. :) Anyway. For the first day, the kids were to make a puppet of themselves and bring it to school. Tevan had so much fun cutting, glueing and coloring his puppet and especially playing with it! I was glad it made it to school all in one piece! Aunt Mandy gave him a handsome haircut last night. This morning after he was already to go, we went outside for pictures and then I took some at school when we got there. Tevan is having a hard time smiling his natural smile lately, so as you'll see from the pictures below, I'm learning to just love his pictures for their perfectly imperfect glimpse into Tevan's personality. Miss Tara was amazed and how tall Tevan had grown over the summer. He is growing like a weed. I can't believe that he is already 5. Time sure flies!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago



4 comments:
Lorenzo went through the CHEESY smile phase too, he is just now giving a more natural one! :o) Tevan really is getting big, it's great that he loves school so much!!
My 7 year old still hasn't gotten rid of her "fake" smile. :)
It's crazy that we all have kids in school...when did WE become the parents? LOL
I think it's precious!! I love when the kids all start going back to school, and there is some "normalcy" in our lives again!! He is one handsome kiddo, good luck in pre-school little man!! Enjoy it!
Wow... more than 1 update in 30 days. This Is A Monumentous Occasion!!!!
I can't believe how big Tevan's getting either!
Miss Tara... LOVE HER! Kylee had soooo much fun and learned a TON while she was there!
Marc
Post a Comment