Thursday, April 24, 2008


Ok, so it is no secret that I have been a little miffed by the fact that Cambree was bald for so long after being born with a full head of hair! But now she is FINALLY getting enough hair that I can start being creative. Can you believe she sat still long enough for me to do this for church last Sunday! Sooo cute!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leeann said...

I love doing that to my girls' hair! It looks adorable!

the letter "J" said...

Very cute! Claire just asked for a short haircut because she HATED sitting still while I did her hair, she even hated it just being brushed. Oh well!

Tanielle said...

Very creative! Her rubber bands even match her dress! Very cute!

Brittney said...

Wow! That hairdo looks like it took some time. How lucky you are to have a daughter patient enough for you to have fun with her hair. If I'm lucky, I might get a pony tail in Davian's hair.