Thursday, February 28, 2008

Exciting things are happening...sort of...
So today they finally started digging the gas trench & they are surprisingly making good time (Yea Questar, boo Rocky Mountain Power-- Ssssslllllloooooowwwww pokes!) Although the power is finally turned on to the subdivision we are still waiting for Rocky Mountain Power to actually turn on our meter. We've learned that construction is a patience and waiting game.
Continuing on the upside of things, our stucco is now on and colored and we are very happy with the results! We still need to put shutters and lights on the exterior and then of course do the foundation rub and flatwork, but that stuff will probably wait until the end of March/beginning of April.
In looking ahead, we are probably about 7-8 weeks away from moving in. A lot of exciting things and big changes will be happening from this point forward, so stay posted!!
That's all for now, hopefully all of you are feeling better than my family has lately. Flu--yuck. I'm the only one that hasn't been sick (fingers crossed, knocking on wood).



1 comment:

jen said...

love, love, love your front door! Your house looks amazing. I'm so happy for you guys! I can't believe it's almost done. Can you imagine how much fun Tevan is going to have with all of that land to play on?! YAY for you guys. I so want your front door.